If considering putting a team in the amazing Man-a-Mile, there are just a few things to know:
- It is recommended that each team have 14 runners, each running a mile. A team leader can be a team member or can function as a driver to pick up runners at each exchange point. In addition to the runners, at least one responsible driver is required per team to safely move the team to the finish line.
- The team entry fee is $350 (only $25/runner for 14 participants). The fee is collected as one cheque for the team. Fourteen long-sleeve T-shirts are included with entry fee on race day *if team is registered and fee paid by Friday Sept. 22, 2017.
- A signed waiver is required to be collected for each participant and given to the Race Director with the registration.
- A list of your team's first and last names, seed times, shirt sizes and age is to accompany the waivers.
- A printed map and list of exchange points will be provided to drivers, and is also available online here.
- To get any other questions answered, or to get the team package, please contact the Race Director.